Covering your trucks while they cover the miles
Logistics companies and their trucks – whether large or small – are the lifeblood of the economy. They carry every imaginable kind of product to practically every corner of the continent. From the high Arctic North to the warm and sunny South, trucks deliver the goods that everyone needs. In fact trucks move 90% of all consumer products and foodstuffs within Canada and almost two thirds, by value, of the country’s trade with the United States – which makes the logistics industry worth around $65 billion. Unfortunately, with so many trucks traveling so many miles, it is inevitable that accidents happen. And when they do, the consequences can be dreadful.
A large semi jack-knifing on a major highway in poor weather can not only cause a large collision with damage but injury and sometimes death. That’s why it is so important to have the right coverage to ensure your company is protected. The good news is that Axis Insurance Managers can create the right policy for your transportation needs – whether you own one truck or hundreds.
Axis Insurance Managers has long experience in transportation insurance and works with a wide range of insurers to deliver coverage which perfectly suits your company. Whatever your trucks are carrying and wherever they are going - in Canada or across the border to the US, we have a policy to suit. We can either arrange a standalone policy or combine with related coverage such as commercial general liability or motor truck cargo insurance. Thanks to our excellent relationships with insurers in Canada, the US and Europe we are able to negotiate policy wordings, levels of coverage and deductibles to match your requirements.
Having taken care to recruit and train the right drivers, maintained and serviced your trucks and built a successful business, it pays to protect it with the right kind of insurance coverage. The expert team at Axis Insurance Managers will help you find the best policies and get the best value for money.
Benefits of Transportation Insurance coverage from Axis Insurance Managers Inc. include:
• A specialist team with long experience in all types transportation, shipping and cargo insurance
• Policies available include commercial truck liability, general liability, physical damage collision and comprehensive, cargo legal liability as well as excess auto liability
• For logistics companies, Axis Insurance can also create policies that cover terminal exposures as well as warehousemen’s insurance, property, crime and environmental pollution
• The option of per occurrence deductible on specified lines of business affected by a single claim
• Maximum limits applied to each line of business separately
• Cross border filings with 24 hour turnaround on U.S. filings to keep your trucks moving across the border
• Specialized transportation claims professionals to help whether truckers are in Canada or the U.S
• Risk management and loss control tools
• Spill reporting online service that provides direct access to a dedicated team for help with clean up and remediation of accidental releases of hazmat and other regulated materials
• A truly tailored approach – we get to know your business and ensure your insurance matches your needs
• Our relationships with insurers means we can negotiate special changes and policy features as necessary
As with every insurance policy there are different options, policy wordings, enhancements or amendments available. Your Axis Insurance manager will be able to help create a tailor-made policy to suit your exact requirements.
To find out more about Transportation Insurance, or to discuss your existing insurance policies, please give one of Axis insurance’s professional and experienced team members a call at 604.731.5328 or email: email@example.com. We would also be pleased to outline the benefits of Transportation Insurance with your management team or board members. If you would like to schedule a meeting or request an application form, please contact Tony Davis directly at 604.708.6249 or David Pocock at 250.763.4225.